A year round destination with both a Caribbean and a Pacific coastline Colombia is an amazing country you should go to before the crowds get there. Highlights include:
- Cosmopolitan capital city Bogotá.
- The underground cathedral in the salt mining town of Zipaquirá.
- The town of Villa de Leyva which contains some of the finest examples of Spanish colonial architecture in Colombia.
- The temperate rainforest in the Cocora Valley, which is well known for numerous bird species such as hummingbirds and the endangered parrot – the Palmero.
- A plantation tour and tasting session in the coffee region.
- A visit to the vibrant city of Medellin.
- Whale watching off the pacific coast.
- Beaches in the Tayrona National park.
- A meander through Cartagena one of South America’s most colourful cities.
- Relax on the white sand beaches of the Caribbean islands of San Andres and Providencia.
Colours of Colombia small group tour
from £2595 per person
Classic Colombia private tour
from £1499 per person (excl flights)
Colombia by the sea
from £1679 per person (excl flights)
British nationals can enter Colombia for up to 90 days as a visitor without a visa at the discretion of the Colombian Immigration Officer on arrival. You may need to provide evidence of return or onward travel. For further information visit the Foreign Office Colombia pages
For information on recommended vaccinations visit the NHS Fit for Travel Colombia pages
Carry a colour photocopy of the data page and Colombian visa from your passport at all times for identification.