Ibiza is well known for its club scene and the three main resorts of Ibiza Town, Platja d’en Bossa and San Antonio each have fabulous nightlife, world famous clubs, abundant restaurants and bars and beaches. But elsewhere on the island, particularly in the north, things are much quieter. It is a small island with hilly terrain, towering cliffs and a patchwork of groves of olive, almond and fig trees. It also has a stunning coastline and beautiful beaches. We can book you luxury villas, luxury adult only hotels and family resorts and villas. Things to do include:
- Rent a bike and cycle along one of over 30 cycle routes along coastal paths and through olive fields.
- Take in an Ibizan sunset from Benirras Beach.
- Take a 30 minute ferry to the island’s little sister Forementera with its relaxed sandy beaches.
- Taste wine and tapas at one of Ibiza’s vineyards.
- Snorkel off Cala Xarraca, a tiny cove backed by fishing huts with a natural mud bath!
- Shop for Bohemian accessories at the sant Joan Sunday market.
Ibiza is probably not the ideal destination if the main focus of your holiday is walking. Better to go to Mallorca or Menorca. But if you would like to do some gentle walking in between relaxing by the pool and sundowners then Ibiza is perfect. Trails around the island enable you to see all the beauty spots from hidden coves to fishing villages, lighthouses and pine woods. Cycling trails are also available including on the sister island of Formentera.