With a landscape dominated by two towering volcanic cones known as pitons, St Lucia is an impossibly beautiful island with gorgeous beaches, lush rainforest and a variety of accommodation from boutique retreats and private villas to all inclusive resorts. Highlights of the island include:
- take a sailing tour of the island and snorkel from the boat
- the Friday Fish Fry street party which starts the weekend with chicken or locally caught fish, rum punch or Piton beer and Caribbean music.
- a hike to historic Fort Rodney for fantastic views over the island
- snorkel the protected reef off Anse Chastanet beach
- hike to the summit of Gros Piton (3-6 hours one way) or try other rainforest trails such as the Tet Paul trail
7 nights B&B at Anse Chastanet hotel
from £1970 per person low season to £2885 high season
7 nights B&B at Jade Mountain
from £3685 per person low season to £5430 high season
7 nights B&B at Calabash Cove
from £1840 per person low season to £2330 high season
British Passport holders don’t need a visa to visit St Lucia.
On entry, you will be granted a specified period to stay. If you wish to stay longer, you must apply and pay for an extension of stay through the St Lucia Immigration Department.
Visit FCDO pages for further information